Asset Reliability Services is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Asset Reliability Services makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Project Manager (3 Months Contract)
We are looking for a Project Manager who work efficiently without sacrificing deadlines and budget constraints. You should have a firm grasp of Industrial engineering, IIOT and Mining regulations.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develop a thorough understanding of the project requirements as they relate to scope, cost and schedule.
• Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
• Programme Updates.
• Excellent communication and client facing skills.
• You will manage site staff and Sub-contractors.
• Ensure that the Projects assigned to you are delivered on time and within budget.
• Produce and review electrical & mechanical design documentation.
• Ensure that site installation works and quality match both design and appropriate industry standards.
• To be a key problem solver to resolve design or manufacturing issues on both existing products, applications, new developments and facilities.
• Responsible for safety and quality of project execution.
• Monitor Project productivity and identify interventions when required.
• Ensure accurate and real time administration, and data capturing on relevant systems and utilisation of information for decision making.
• Provide Technical advice to Project teams.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Manufacturing Engineering
• Project Management Professional
• 3 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Closing date for interested candidates to send detailed CV’s to email@example.com is 16 February 2022.