We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Properties and Administration Officer, the incumbent will oversee keeping the office running smoothly by completing all clerical tasks.
Duties And Responsibilities
The incumbent’s key responsibilities shall include but not limited to: –
• Facilitating the smooth operation of the fleet of operational vehicles including licensing, tracking service condition of vehicles, repairs, maintenance schedules, and fuel usage.
• Processing and proper administration of tenants’ lease agreements and documentation under the allocated portfolio.
• Preparation of detailed rent receivables age analysis report and following up on any outstanding rental income.
• Timeously processing day to day administrative payment requisitions in liaison with other departments and service providers.
Maintenance and updating of the company’s fixed assets register in liaison with finance, estates, and other departments.
• Compiling and timely submission of daily, weekly, and monthly management reports.
• General administrative functions to ensure uninterrupted flow of business.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 11 March 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org