Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant posts that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (ZIMDEF) – an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads and manages day-to-day property leasing activities and property management functions for the Fund.
• Interfaces with current and potential clients to assess space requirements, site and property selection. Negotiates, prepares and executes lease agreements, amendments, renewals, and other real estate property legal documents.
• Creates tenants/clients and invoices the same through the SAP on a monthly basis.
• Ensures efficient collection of rent from tenants and preparation of rent statements and schedules fc tenants.
• Conducts market survey on rentals and recommends adjustment of rentals accordingly.
• Inspects all Fund’s properties under lease and recommends for repairs and appropriate maintenance.
Assists in legal evictions of tenants where necessary.
• Recommends relevant policies and objectives consistent with those of the department to ens. efficient operation of the real estate portfolio.
• Prepares routine and ad hoc reports as requested from time to time
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications, Competencies and Work Competencies
• Degree in Property Management, Real Estate Management or equivalent degree
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience
• Knowledge of SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (FE-FX)
• Clean class four (4) driver’s license
How To Apply
Eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications clearly indicating the job post/position and station being applied for. Applications must be accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae indicating names of at least three contactable referees under confidential cover not later than 14 March 2022 to:
The Human Capital Development Manager, Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund, 18572 Off Mother Patrick Avenue, Rotten Row, P. Bag CY7739, Causeway, Harare