Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, organizing meetings and responding to social media posts.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
• Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to social media and email
• Preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
• Coordinating and managing appointments and meetings.
• Maintaining general office files.
• Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
• Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
• Performing other relevant duties when needed
A bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
• Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Comfortable handling confidential information.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
How To Apply
send detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org