We are seeking a Sales Representative (Maternity Cover) to join our team. You will supervise and coordinate the schedules of Sales Merchandisers and/or Promoters to meet and exceed sales quotas.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
• Supervise and coordinate the daily activities of Sales Merchandisers and/or Promoters.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
• Analyse the territory/market’s potential and track sales.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity results and reports, such as daily call reports, monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Expedite the resolution of customer complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Align various sales activities to compliment organisational goals.
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Sales Representative in FMCG’s
• Graduate of an undergraduate degree in business or equivalent
• Knowledge of MS Office applications
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and target driven with proven track record sales & marketing
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s License
How To Apply
Please send your current CV and a cover letter outlining the reasons why you would be suitable for this position via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE: February 13, 2022