successful candidate will perform professional internal auditing work which involves conducting performance, operational. finical, compliance audit assignments. The position reports to the Senior Internal Auditor.
Duties And Responsibilities
Specific duties include but not limited to:
• Internal Audit Engagement Planning, Execution and Reporting
• Ensure the engagement audit files complete and in compliance with the Internal Audit Manual
• Prepare the draft audit report and obtain all necessary approval and clearance.
• Provides input to the development of the annual internal audit plan, all with emphasis on a risk-based approach.
• Maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards and ensures internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with the International Standards for the
Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
• Follow up of agreed recommendations.
Qualifications And Experience
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Professional qualification such as; CIA, CFE, CISA, ACCA, ICSAZ, CPA or equivalent-
• 4 years of professional experience in auditing/ operations/ accounting/ business analysis/ project management.
• Class 4 Driver’s license
Must have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Application of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques ( CAATS) particularly ACL. Analytic Exchange ( ACL AX) or any data analytic tool
• Knowledge, exposure and experience of working in a SAP environment.
• Collecting and analyzing data, evaluating information and drawing logical conclusions.
• Application of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF), and business best practice.
• Knowledge of contemporary governance, risk management and control techniques and related frameworks.
• Knowledge of management information systems concepts, and practices,
Good planning and project management skids and ability to meet strict deadlines
• Negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with stakeholders and work effectively in a professional team environment
• Ability to lead audit engagements and communicate effectively at all levels
• Critical thinking and Innovativeness
• Ethics and Integrity
How To Apply
Applications meeting the above stated requirements should submit a detailed curriculum vitae and copies’ of proof of qualification, clearly headed ‘Internal Auditor’ to:
The Human Resource & Administration Executive, Bag 7719, HARARE OR
Email to email@example.com not later than 06 February 2022.