The Biotech Institute is in need of two medical laboratory scientists, one regular scientist and one senior scientist. Candidates will be automatically be considered for both positions with respect to experience and educational level. Candidates should be available to start from 1 April 2022.
* Please note our institute is a demanding visionary environment that requires only dedicated and motivated individuals with long-term aspirations.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Processing of diagnostics samples and reporting of results.
– Liaison with medical practitioners and partners.
– Maintenance and improvement of current quality management systems (QMS) towards ISO 15189.
– Introducing new tests.
– Supervision of subordinates.
– Initiating new Biotech Institute laboratories across the country.
– Liaison with international partners.
– And other necessary duties.
Qualifications And Experience
– Hardworking individual with long-term vision
– Strong interest in introducing new tests especially sequencing-based genetic testing
– Flexibility and ability to work in a 24 hour environment
– Strong familiarity with our instrumentation an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their Cover letter, copy of CV, copy of practicising certificate and copy of driver’s licence as one pdf document to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The subject of the email should read ‘Medical Laboratory Scientist 2022’