Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals to fill in the position that has arisen within Concrete Masters (Pvt) Ltd
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities
• Undertaking site measurements and preparation of interim valuations
• Identify, measure and value variations
• Project daily diaries and weekly reports
• Take off and prepare bills of quantities, schedules of works, materials schedules, tender documentation
• Create sub-contractors and material suppliers database
• Assist in assessing tender documents to ensure sufficient information is available to prepare tender
• Review sub-contractors quotations for completeness and prepare comparison for senior Quantity surveyors approval
• Effective filing and dta capturing of all ongoing activities onsite
• Reviewing procurement routes available for each project to ensure that timescales are maximized
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a high degree of personal motivation
• Be an enthusiastic and effective ambassador for the organization.
• Be able to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
• Good negotiator
• Flexibility with regard to working across all areas of the business, and hours to meet the requirements of this challenging position.
Qualifications and experience
• BSc Quantity Surveying (Honors) Degree or Diploma
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications together with their CV’s to email@example.com on or before the 20 January 2022.