Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position of a Tender Manager that has fallen vacant in our organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Manage and maintain overall performance and development of tender process to achieve set targets.
2. Maintain and improve mechanisms for obtaining opportunities, surveying and measuring tender process and give information to the sales team.
3. Support all the Strategic Business Units within the group on tender related issues.
4. Crating and fostering relationships with clients, partners and associates.
5. Handling timely submission of tender applications
Qualifications And Experience
1. Degree in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
2. Diploma/certificate in project management is an added advantage.
3. Three years related experience.
4. Class four (4) Drivers licence a must.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should send their CVs together with application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06 February 2022.