Duration: 28 February – 3 March 2021(4 days)
Youth Advocate Zimbabwe (YAZ) with support from UNICEF through USAID funding will be implementing a social behavior Change multimedia campaign to tackle COVID 19 amongst adolescents and young people in 12 districts. To develop a robust campaign YAZ will need to understand the motivators
and barriers of the target population and use this information to develop the SBC multimedia strategy. This process requires solutions that address realities and meet local needs to reach the most vulnerable. Innovation has always been a key strategy for meeting these demands. Integrating HCD practices into dayto-day programming will stimulate innovation across the organization and in turn accelerate the achievement of results for youths. As innovation – both tools and approaches – matures in YAZ there is growing recognition that design thinking and Human Centered Design (HCD) could be applied as a methodology to improve programme effectiveness more broadly. YAZ seeks the services of a workshop facilitator who can conduct design thinking and HCD trainings and capacity building programme for YAZ staff and volunteers. We seek those who are agile and experienced in working under pressure with the ability to produce outstanding outcomes
under tight deadlines
Duties And Responsibilities
SCOPE OF WORK
YAZ is seeking to obtain the following services from a vendor with extensive design thinking and human centered design expertise to:
1. Development of Human Centered Design facilitation tools
2. Conduct design thinking and human centered design trainings and capacity building workshop for YAZ staff and volunteers
3. Design and delivery of field-based Human Centered Design Research
4. Develop key messages for the campaign
Qualifications And Experience
• University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related
• A minimum of 5 years of practical professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media.
• Work experience in the United Nations and international work experience is considered as asset.
• Work experience in designing communication strategies is a mandatory
• Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
• Fluency in English is required.
How To Apply
How to Apply
Send in a cover letter, clearly articulating how you meet the requirements of the consultancy. May you also include a financial proposal, kindly note that a technical proposal is not required but rather two samples of similar work conducted in the past. Send your application to email@example.com on by 12noon on 24 February 2022